Being a member of Central WI Dog Sports Club is fairly easy!
We hold club meetings via zoom (you do NOT need an account to attend, and you can dial in if you want) on the 4th Monday of each month, physical meetings will be at a location decided upon at the previous meeting.
Our Code of Ethics and Bylaws for AKC and UKC are listed below, as is our Membership application and link to PayPal for a convenient payment option!
CODE OF ETHICS
1) I subscribe to the purpose of the Central WI Dog Sports Club as set forth in the bylaws and will abide by the rules set down by the Club.
2) I will exhibit sportsman-like conduct that will reflect on me and on the Club at all competitions, and will encourage others to do so. I will refrain from public criticism and malicious degrading of others and their dog(s).
3) I will not engage in false or misleading statements/posts/texts/messages regarding a judge, official, exhibitor, fellow member, or another dog.
4) I will abide by the rules and regulations of the AKC and UKC, and participate in all events exhibiting good sportsmanship and treating all present with respect and courtesy.
5) Documented misconduct or violation of the Code of Ethics may result in removal from the CWDSC.