Thank you for your interest in being a member of Central WI Dog Sports Club!
We currently have our meetings on the 4th Monday of each month!
We have Zoom only meetings from December to March, and have in-person meetings from April to November!
We look forward to seeing you at our next meeting!
Below you will find our Code of Ethics, Bylaws, and Membership Application!
CODE OF ETHICS
1) I subscribe to the purpose of the Central WI Dog Sports Club as set forth in the bylaws and will abide by the rules set down by the Club.
2) I will exhibit sportsman-like conduct that will reflect on me and on the Club at all competitions, and will encourage others to do so. I will refrain from public criticism and malicious degrading of others and their dog(s).
3) I will not engage in false or misleading statements/posts/texts/messages regarding a judge, official, exhibitor, fellow member, or another dog.
4) I will abide by the rules and regulations of the AKC and UKC, and participate in all events exhibiting good sportsmanship and treating all present with respect and courtesy.
5) Documented misconduct or violation of the Code of Ethics may result in removal from the CWDSC.