Thank you for your interest in being a member of Central WI Dog Sports Club!
Meetings are held on the 4th Monday of each month.
Meetings options are as follows:
Zoom Only: December - March
In-Person & Zoom: April - November
Meeting Time: 6pm CST
We look forward to seeing you at our next meeting!
Below you will find our Code of Ethics, Bylaws, and Membership Application!
MEETING CHANGE: From January 2024 - April 2024 Meetings will be changed to the fourth Tuesday of each month, this temporary change will be re-reviewed at the April 2024 Meeting.
Please contact us for a link to Zoom if you would like to attend!
CODE OF ETHICS
1) I subscribe to the purpose of the Central WI Dog Sports Club as set forth in the bylaws and will abide by the rules set down by the Club.
2) I will exhibit sportsman-like conduct that will reflect on me and on the Club at all competitions, and will encourage others to do so. I will refrain from public criticism and malicious degrading of others and their dog(s).
3) I will not engage in false or misleading statements/posts/texts/messages regarding a judge, official, exhibitor, fellow member, or another dog.
4) I will abide by the rules and regulations of the AKC and UKC, and participate in all events exhibiting good sportsmanship and treating all present with respect and courtesy.
5) Any and all exhibitor information is the property of the United Kennel Club and Central WI Dog Sports Club and cannot be given, traded, or released in any form, digital or otherwise, without written authorization from Central WI Dog Sports Club.
6) Documented misconduct or violation of the Code of Ethics may result in removal from the CWDSC.